As a Scientific Content Manager, your mission will be to generate high scientific value to national and international projects of medical research, education and communication for the pharmaceutical industry.
You will join a growing company, where you will have the opportunity to work on the most pioneering treatments and disease areas, bringing creativity and communications innovation to our clients.
- Participate in national and international healthcare research, education and communication projects within a project team. The types of projects could be, among others:
- Experts’ Meetings
- Continuing medical education
- Scientific materials
- Evidence generation
- Scientific publications
- Conceptualize, prepare and write scientific content, reports, final materials,...ensuring
rigor and adding strategic value.
- Provide support to the project leader.
- Ensure quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction in the projects performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Bio-medical Sciences.
- At least 1 year of experience in scientific agencies providing services to the
- Strong scientific knowledge and strategic thinking skills.
- In-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Customer orientation and relationship building.
- Ability to communicate clearly and empathetically with clients and colleagues.
- Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Proficient/Advanced English speaker.
- Native Spanish speaker.
Working at Adelphi Targis
At Adelphi Targis, we are a multidisciplinary team with a strong scientific background, driven to
apply evidence that ensures the best treatments reach the patients who need them.
Adelphi Targis is its people. You will join a creative, innovative, rigorous, cohesive and pro-active
team. Your needs will be always be important to us and you will have the opportunity to grow
professionally, improving your knowledge and skills.
Continuing education and team interaction will provide you with competencies to develop your
professional career within a collaborative environment.
We operate a hybrid and flexible working model, that will allow you to reconcile your personal
and professional life.
Join us for an outstanding opportunity with an outstanding team!